Carolina Bay Guest Suite – Apt. 108
We are pleased to be able to offer a Guest Suite for our residents to invite their guests to stay with us at Carolina Bay! Below is some information that you will find useful during your stay with us.
- Check-in time is 3pm and check-out time is 11am.
- The charge is $120 per a night. We do not accept debit or credit cards. Payments will need to be made by check or may be charged to the host residents’ account. If the guest is paying, payment is due at the time of check-out along with the room keys to the Concierge Services desk. The check can be made out to Carolina Bay. Write “guest suite” in the memo line.
- While some basic items are provided, (such as bed/bath linens, kitchen items, paper towels and toilet tissue), personal toiletry items are not provided. Guests will need to bring their own soap, shampoo, tooth paste and laundry detergent (if desired).
- The Guest Suite has 1 queen bed and accommodates a maximum of 2 people. We ask that guests please refrain from sleeping on the couch.
- The washer & dryer, as well as all kitchen appliances, may be used.
- Please DO NOT flush “flushable wipes” or ones that say “Septic safe”. Put them in the trash can.
- We provide free wireless internet access.
- There are fixed emergency stations called “Arial” in the Guest Suite. You will find these in the bathrooms and in the bedroom. In case of an emergency, the red cord may be pulled or the blue button may be pushed to alert staff of a need for assistance. We will call the phone number you provided on the reservation form to determine the nature of the emergency. If we do not get an answer, someone from Concierge Services will enter the Suite be of assistance.
- Guests are welcome to dine in any of the 3 dining venues with a 24 hr. advanced reservation. All venues are open Monday – Saturday. Sunday is brunch only and a reservation is required. The dining facilities do not serve breakfast on a normal basis.
|Lighthouse Market||11:30AM – 2PM||Lunch|
|5PM – 7PM||Dinner|
|Carolina Bay Grille||5PM – 7PM||Dinner|
|The Pub||4:30PM – 8PM||Dinner|
- WE ARE A SMOKE FREE COMMUNITY. Thank you for not smoking on the property, including the Guest Suite porch.
- The Concierge Services desk is staffed 24/7. If you have any questions, you can call the desk at 910-769-7500. We hope you enjoy your stay at Carolina Bay. Let us know if we can assist you in any way.
- There are no pets permitted in the Guest Suite
- Use only the front entrance when entering/exiting the building – all other entrances are for resident use only.
- Guests should park in the back parking lot with any parking space marked with yellow lines – Guests may also park in the gravel parking lot across from the main entrance.